Shuup Community forums re-arranged

Home » Topics » News & Releases » Shuup news » Shuup Community forums re-arranged
Shuup Community forums re-arranged2016-11-18T09:31:11+00:00
  • Author

Hi all
    I’m happy to let you know, that Shoop Community forums have now gone through a little renovation.
    We’ve organized quite a few things here to make the content a little more easily discoverable. We also want to respond to the growing need of helping people with different kind of questions and problems with Shoop in different areas. I’m hoping the Shoop Community forums to grow up as a number one source for customer’s needs in customer care -related things. 🙂 In the future i’m also hoping to start hosting a little blog -kind of threads here to let you know what’s going on in Shoop development camp!
    So, from now on there are four main categories:
    News & releases: This category will hold in all the Shoop related news (like this here). Also there will be updated Shoop roadmap available soon for all you guys and girls, who are interested in the future of Shoop. Same goes with all the Shoop related event, eCommerce expos and all that stuff, that Shoop is attending to. We’ll also let you guys know, when there is open positions in our Shoop team!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Shoop General: This is the #1 place for general Shoop questions. Most of the Shoop shop admin and all talks related to managing your shop-kinda-things should be kept in here. This is mainly the place for non-developer talk. 🙂 There is going to be a few HOW-TO -articles about some basic Shoop features, too. Also, if you have ideas how to develop Shoop, but you don’t want / cannot contribute yourself on our project, feel free to let us know!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Shoop Technical: Nerdy stuff! All the developer and coding-talks go here. Technical questions, theme development related talk, new core features, development questions and all that.. You name it! Our own development will provide you with some facts too, so you don’t need to loose you mind with any possible technical issues or questions you might run into.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    International forums: Kinda self explanatory, right? We’ll keep adding these by request, or as our community get’s a little bigger. 🙂
    So.. Welcome to the new Shoop Community forums! 🙂 Our own Shoop team will be hanging around in the forums regularly too and will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
    Thanks, Heikki
    Product Owner of Shoop

• AnonymousAnonymous

Hi Heikki
    This forum looks really beautiful. What software is it? I had been on the look for Python/Django forum software yesterday but was only disappointed.
    Cheers
    Anonymous

Reply To: Shuup Community forums re-arranged
Your information: