Today we are pleased to release Shuup version 1.7, our latest stable version. This is our first release after hundreds of commits, and features numerous improvements to the Core, API’s, Admin, Front, and much more – all while sticking to our commitment to backwards compatibility and a smooth Shuup update experience.
You can find the release notes below and in the main Shuup repository.
In the upcoming months, we will focus on the Shuup backlog. Once all issues marked for the Shuup 2.0 milestone are complete, we will release Shuup version 2.0. The release date is not yet published.
Any help with these issues is greatly appreciated! You can find our contribution guide and documentation pages below. While work is in progress towards version 2.0.0, we will create new releases after our quality process for new code is completed.
Translations from Transifex will also be updated regularly by the Shuup team.
- New design and improved usability
- General fixes to new design
- Fix bug in tour and update to latest shepherd
- Fix bugs in select2 and picotable
- Fix several issues in admin order creator around
creating orders on mobile device.
- Fix issue in media browser uploads
- Move save button to bottom right corner when not visible
- Move category organizer to addon
- Add option for custom toolbar buttons through provides
- Introduce goto for shopfront
Front & Xtheme
- Bug fixes for various features added in the latest 1.6.x releases.
- Fix bug in sorting placeholders
- Fix image dropzone issue in carousel admin
- Show editor on popup instead of sidebar
- Improve context caches and optimize front queries
- Introduce telemetry wizard step
- Admin: Include shop parameter to authentication
- Xtheme: fix plugin form styles
- Admin: Make only active shops visible in search
- Admin: fix order creation errors
- Admin: fix datepicker format
- Front: fix carousel admin
- Admin: fix color widget
- Admin: fix issue with hardcoded menu-toggle URL
- Admin: fix dashboard blocks sort order
- Admin: check whether Masonry can be created before initialize it
- Admin: fix multiple issues with picotable
- Xtheme: fix image plugin by rendering h2 only when necessary
- Front: fix bug with re-ordering
- Fix django-parler dependency
- Update Bootstrap version for front to prevent vulnerabilities
We have a Gitter chat room for Shuup. Come chat with us!
See Getting Started.
Getting Started with Shuup development
Contributing to Shuup
Interested in contributing to Shuup? Please see our Contribution Guide.
Shuup documentation is available online at Read the Docs.
Documentation is built with Sphinx.
Issue the following commands to build the documentation:
pip install -r requirements-doc.txt cd doc && make html
To update the API documentation rst files, e.g. after adding new modules, use command: